Consignor Registration for the Fall/Winter 2022 sale will open late summer.
Consignor Registration is a 2-Step process:
1. Register online: https://myconsignmentmanager.com/stjamesatlantaconsignmentsale/
2. Pay Registration Fee: $10 until Jan 23. $15 Jan 24- Feb 6. $20 Feb 7-22.
▪ Check your registration confirmation email for payment instructions.
▪ Payment must be made within 10 days of registering. Unpaid consignors may forfeit their consignor spot and be automatically removed, or $25 may be deducted from the consignor’s earnings check.
• Limited consignor spaces available! Sign up early to secure your spot! Registration closes on Feb 22, or when all spots are filled.
Read the Consignor Handbook
Learn how to prep items for sale, enter items online, generate and print tags, and how to tag your items.
Familiarize yourself of Accepted / Excluded items.
Know the rules of consigning.
Your registration signifies that you have read and understand the rules and conditions of consigning with St. James UMC as outlined in the Consignor Handbook.
The purpose of the St. James UMC Kids Consignment Sale is “Service to Others.” We strive to use our sale to bring people together for the greater good of all. We welcome you to join us in our mission to serve others!